Happy Friday everyone! If you like this @shabbyapple vintage wrap dress, here is a chance for you to win a $50 Shabby Apple gift card and get a dress for your own✨✨✨
1. Like this post on Instagram;
2. Follow @shabbyapple and @chrishanxoxo;
3. Tag a friend under the Instagram post or a few in separate comments💕
->> Winner will be announced by the end of next week. Good luck!
I really like the statement of Shabby Apply - a brand founded by women for women:
Because they are beautiful. Because they are powerful. Because they have unique distinctions. Because they can use that power and beauty to shape and change the world in individual ways. Because they have always contributed.
The three Pillars:
1. Design and sell vintage-inspired clothing. Our clothing is reminiscent of the classy clothing of the past -- both in style and coverage. We say: women are beautiful and powerful when they are comfortable and polished.
2. Empower women in the workplace. We are a company that is over 90% women-owned/operated. We strive to provide flex-schedules and generous maternity leaves. We strive to help women lead in the world.
3. Help women worldwide. We connect with other women around the world by partnering with organizations that give women micro-credit loans and clean, safe living environments. We believe that with health and the right tools, women can empower themselves.
Join Shabby Apple's course to empower women and find your style here.
Dress: Shabby Apple
Watch: Daniel Wellington
Makeup by: Brittany Kaye
Hairstyle by: LuxeLab
Photographed by: Robert Yu Photography
a fashion, beauty and lifestyle influencer, photographer, female rights advocate, entrepreneur and friend.