How to DIY distressed jeans?
1. get a pair of old jeans, preferably in thick fabric.
2. try on to have an idea of where to distress.
3. use scissors or sharp knife to cut straight horizontal splits over these areas.
4. use tweezers to pull the indigo threads.(it's hard to pull it out at first, but after loosening more, it's much easier...)
5. wash the jeans and air dry
I was So Excited to attend the beauty event of LAFW last Sunday.
Met great designers for the runway, had my hair and makeup touched up by LuxeLab and Cinema Secrets.
Really had a great time with these lovely ladies.
Believe the runway will be more than awesome! ^^
diamond clutch: Saks
black lace shoes: JustFab
diamond black shoes: Sam Edelman
fringed suede cross body bag: Nordstrom
red suede fringed lace up sandals: JustFab
necklace: Big Bling
photographed by Chris Han
a fashion, beauty and lifestyle influencer, photographer, female rights advocate, entrepreneur and friend.