How to DIY distressed jeans?
1. get a pair of old jeans, preferably in thick fabric.
2. try on to have an idea of where to distress.
3. use scissors or sharp knife to cut straight horizontal splits over these areas.
4. use tweezers to pull the indigo threads.(it's hard to pull it out at first, but after loosening more, it's much easier...)
5. wash the jeans and air dry
I will post more DIY projects like sewing my own clothes. It's a great way to create fashion items with your own hands. Here is a great website that teaches how to sew. Check it out https://teachyoutosew.com.