Chef J. Harley is bringing LA his donut & fried chicken destination - Birdies LA.
The store is upscale with artistic walls and design - wonderful place for coffee and dessert.
He customized oreo-topped donut for me, which was amazingly yummy but lighter in sugar.
The chicken sandwich he made is crispy and juicy - taste of fresh cole slaw, buttermilk ranch mayo, Tillamook cheddar & cured pickles.
How to DIY distressed jeans?
1. get a pair of old jeans, preferably in thick fabric.
2. try on to have an idea of where to distress.
3. use scissors or sharp knife to cut straight horizontal splits over these areas.
4. use tweezers to pull the indigo threads.(it's hard to pull it out at first, but after loosening more, it's much easier...)
5. wash the jeans and air dry