I travelled to Las Vegas for a weekend getaway. I had great experience staying at Wynn Las Vegas this time. The tropical exclusive entrance for Tower Suites guests was just amazing.
The room is finely decorated with bright, elegant and Italian arts and crafts. I enjoyed the view of strip from the floor-to-ceiling window in the room. Las Vegas is not all about gaming and nightlife. Just slow down a little bit, go tanning at the pool, enjoy sun and water in the dessert, relax and refresh in the resort.
I am a big fan of Halibut and old fashioned.
We enjoyed this afternoon at Calabasas, having nice food and amazing view.
Did make sure I put more lipstick after a big meal.
How to DIY distressed jeans?
1. get a pair of old jeans, preferably in thick fabric.
2. try on to have an idea of where to distress.
3. use scissors or sharp knife to cut straight horizontal splits over these areas.
4. use tweezers to pull the indigo threads.(it's hard to pull it out at first, but after loosening more, it's much easier...)
5. wash the jeans and air dry